Urgent Care Services
No long waits. No congested waiting rooms.
First Health Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality, state-of-the-art patient care, in a comfortable and convenient atmosphere.
If you don’t feel good NOW, come to First Health Medical Center and be seen by a qualified physician – don’t hesitate!
Unlike hospital Emergency Rooms, First Health Medical Center only focuses on episodic and acute conditions, such as minor lacerations, cold-related infections, and pain-related services, which allows us to provide a higher level of care in an efficient environment.
Visit First Health Urgent Care for timely treatment of:
- Influenza (flu), Coughs & Colds, Fever, Sore Throat
- Allergies, Asthma, Allergic Reactions
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Earache, Ear Infections
- Personal Injury: Breaks, Sprains, Strains
- Lacerations & Wound Care
- Auto & Motor Vehicle related injuries
- Sports Physicals, School-related Exams
- Work & DOT Physicals
- Dehydration, IV Hydration
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- GERD, Reflux, Gout
- Skin & Eye Infections, Rashes, Eye Strain, Bites
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Women’s Health Issues
- This is not an inclusive list.