Employer COVID-19 Requirements
Employers are being placed in the middle between public health mandates and the ability to run their business effectively. Don’t let costly downtime for employees make it even more difficult to operate during the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic. Per CalOSHA guidelines, employers are required to notify, provide, or make testing available to their employees. These reasons include but are not limited to:
- All employees with symptoms who are not fully vaccinated.
- Employees who had a close contact with a coworker who has tested positive for COVID-19 During an outbreak (three or more COVID-19 cases among employees in an “exposed group” within a 14-day period).
- Employers are not required to provide testing at their location; however, no costs can be incurred by the employee if being sent elsewhere for testing. This includes: testing costs, employee travel time (to and from), mileage, time during testing, and awaiting results.
First Health Medical’s fast, efficient, and private COVID-19 testing can take some of these burdens off your shoulder.
Do you provide health insurance benefits to your employees?
We can verify the coverage and ensure no additional out of pocket expense for you or your employee.
Do your employees not participate in your company health plan?
No problem, we offer reasonable flat-rate pricing for COVID-19 testing.
Planning a corporate training, retreat, social event and your top-level associates need to be tested prior for travel?
We can offer our mobile testing service at a reasonable rate to complete the testing and provide fast results without removing your top-level members from the office.
- Cough or worsening of chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle aches