Urgent Care Services
First Health Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality, state-of-the-art patient care in a comfortable and convenient atmosphere.
Unlike hospital Emergency Rooms, First Health Medical Center only focuses on episodic and acute conditions, such as minor lacerations, cold-related infections, and pain related services, which allows us to provide a higher level of care in an efficient environment. No long waits. No congested waiting rooms. If you don’t feel good NOW, come to First Health Medical Center and be seen by qualified physician – don’t hesitate!
If you are new to First Health Medical Center, you can save even more time by filling out our New Patient Form prior to your first visit.
Timely Treatment of:
- Influenza (flu), Coughs & Colds, Fever, Sore Throat
- Allergies, Asthma, Allergic Reactions
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Earache, Ear Infections
- Personal Injury: Breaks, Sprains, Strains
- Lacerations & Wound Care
- Auto & Motor Vehicle related injuries
- Sports Physicals, School-related Exams
- Work & DOT Physicals
- Dehydration, IV Hydration
- Back Pain, Neck Pain, Lower Back Pain
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- GERD, Reflux, Gout
- Skin & Eye Infections, Rashes, Eye Strain, Bites
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Women’s Health Issues
- This is not an inclusive list.